of accommodation at Chez Olivier is accepted subject to
theTerms and Conditions of Hire stated below.
1.Contract :The Contract of Hire shall be
between the Hirer and the Property owner.
2. Rental: Bookings for persons or groups under 21 years of age cannot be accepted.
3. Bookings: Upon receipt of your enquiry by email or telephone, Chez Olivier will be provisionally booked . This will be held for a period of seven days only. If no booking form and deposit is received within this period, then the provisional booking will be cancelled.
4. Payment: Bookings made within 6 weeks of your holiday date must be paid for in full and in advance of occupation of the property. For a booking made more than 6 weeks before your holiday starts we require a deposit of £150 which will be refunded in full if the reservation is cancelled more than 6 weeks prior to occupancy.
5. Balance: Upon payment of the deposit and subject to acceptance of the booking, the applicant becomes liable for the balance of the rent 6 weeks before for the period of letting. Late booking payment must be received in full prior to occupancy.
Damage / Extra cleaning: All bookings are accepted on the condition that
the property is left in the same state of repair,
order and cleanliness both inside and outside as at the start of the holiday,
If you do not leave the house as you found it, there will be an additional
charge of £90 for cleaning. It is agreed that the person who made the booking
will pay for breakage and / or damage and cleaning if so required.
All breakages and damages should be reported to the owners and should be noted
in writing at the termination of the stay. A £100 breakage/cleaning deposit is required aling with the balance payment 6 weeks prior to your holiday start date. The Breakage deposit will be return to you within 14 days of you holiday ending.
7. Sleeping Capacity: The maximum number of people allowed is clearly stated in the description and extra persons cannot be accommodated.
8. Availability: The Hiring Contract is made on the understanding that the property and its facilities as published on the internet will be available for the dates stated. In the event that the property is not available through events arising out of the control of the owner, or because of the sale of the property, then they may be forced to cancel the booking. The hirer will be advised of any such circumstances as early as possible, and will be refunded all monies paid in full with the Hirer having no further claim against the owner.
9. Occupation times: Tenancies commence after 4 pm (unless otherwise agreed), on the commencement date of the tenancy and terminate at 10.00 am on the leaving date. This is to ensure that the Property can be properly cleaned and prepared.
Breakage Deposit: The owner reserves the right to impose a returnable
breakage / cleaning deposit of £100 to be returned in part or full within seven
days of the hirer/s vacating the property.
11. Access: The Property Owner or his representatives shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
13. Linen: The property is equipped with towels and bed linen for the number of beds provided. Linen and blankets for a cot is not supplied and should be brought by the visitor.
14. Smoking: Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
15. Special Needs: If you have special requests or needs, you are responsible for advising us at the time of booking, although we cannot guarantee that any requests will be met. Failure to meet special requests will not be a breach of contract. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the property is completely suitable for your needs. Please note that if a particular requirement is not specified on the Website then it is not provided.
16. Motor Car and Personal Belongings: Baggage and personal belongings are at the Hirer's risk at all times, and no responsibility can be accepted for loss of or damage to any vehicle or its contents.
17. Cancelations must be given in writing, your deposit will be refunded in full if the cancelation is received 6 weeks prior to your occupancy.
17. Complaints: Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an
enjoyable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint please
contact the owners immediately if any problem arises so that it can be speedily
resolved. the owners cannot subsequently consider any complaints or enter into
any correspondence about them unless this procedure has been followed.
18. Data protection and Privacy: Information provided on Booking Forms will remain confidential and will not be disclosed to a third party or used for any other purpose.